1. You have friends/exes/one-stands from almost every continent.
2. Your wallet has a mixture of coins and you sometimes give the wrong currency by mistake.
3. The idea of flying for 24 hours is not daunting.
4. Nervous flyers annoy you.
5. You don’t understand the phrase “home is where the heart is”, for you it is the place you return to save-up again for your next trip.
6. Your friends are tired of hearing “I’ve been there” during movie scenes.
7. You are a frequent flyer member for every airline and you have ranked them from “best” to “compromising because of price” and to “never ever”.
8. Your stories always begin with "when I was in …"
9. You frequent Expedia, Hotel Club, STA Travel, Airbnb and Couch Surfer.
10. You can't eat "international" cuisines at home because they really aren't the same.
11. You have designated airplane clothes – normally consisting of UGGS, a hoodie and or sweats/jeans – comfort is EVERYTHING.
12. You can pack in half an hour or less.
13. You know that the term "4-star" is very subjective.
14. Missing your bag on the carousel really annoys you.
15. So do flight delays...
16. And airport lines.
17. You can sleep pretty much anywhere - airports, buses, airplanes, park benches etc. You really can't be picky on the go.
18. You know that google maps and free wifi is always a winner.
19. Although some of your best discoveries have occurred while you were lost.
20. You have become super strong from carrying your luggage and backpack around.
21. You've considered never unpacking, I mean what's the point?
22. You don't understand home-bodies and those that are happy to stay in one place.
23. You get overly excited when a friend moves out of town or overseas - an excuse to travel and free accommodation, hell yeah.
24. You’ve been jabbed by so many needles but are officially immunized against everything.
25. You get offended at being called a "tourist" but totally embrace doing selfies in front of major icons.
26. Finally, you firmly believe that you are never too old to travel and will continue it to the very end.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!