1. Nothing ever surprizes you.
2. A study from Germany found that pessimists are likely to live longer.
3. ... probably because we do not take stupid and unnecessary risks.
4. Nothing ever lowers your mood – you can’t get lower than low.
5. You’re always prepared – making you a natural leader.
6. You’re not self-entitled and don’t expect anything.
7. You experience a much greater level of joy when something goes well.
8. You can get rich through writing a book and/or famous blog – how to guides are all about assuming worse case scenarios.
9. People prefer coming to you for self-pity and sympathy because you are not nearly as annoying as optimists – you can wallow together.
10. You’re more productive.
11. You don’t have to waste time talking to people – your aura acts as a deterrent.
12. Defensive pessimism actually protects you from worry and anxiety.
13. Studies have shown that you’re more open and genuine in a relationship.
14. Pessimists are less naïve
15. Pessimists are just so much cooler people.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!