1. These space-saving laundry soap and shampoo sheets ($5 each)
No need to remember the 3-1-1 TSA carry-on ratio! Add water and the sheet will dissolve instantly. The packs also come in shaving, body wash, and hand soap versions.
2. This international SIM card for unlimited texts ($10 per year)
3. This silk bra stash ($14)
Keep your cash, credit cards, and ID very close by with this small pocket made of breathable silk.
4. These noise-cancelling "smart" earplugs ($150)
5. This anti-crease shirt transporter ($50)
6. This compression sack with compartments ($40)
7. These airport security-friendly stretch laces ($10)
8. This water bottle with a built-in pill organizer ($18)
9. These inflatable hangers ($13)
10. This giant body wipe ($10)
11. This sound enhancer for iPads ($5)
12. This pay-as-you-go global hotspot ($125, then $10 per day)
13. This phone case that holds different SIM cards ($30)
14. This almost DSLR-grade lens for iPhone ($100)
15. This tiny humidifier ($35)
16. This slap bracelet sunglasses combo ($32)
17. This credit card-sized portable charger ($29)
18. This perfect carry-on backpack that lies flat ($299)
It's called The Minaal and, after a successful Kickstarter campaign, is now shipping. Like a suitcase, there are zippers on all sides and it lies flat for quick packing and unpacking. There's also a raincover for full water protection.
19. These very compact USB cables ($45)
20. This 3-in-1 flash drive/stylus/pen ($40)
21. This portable rain hood ($25)
This lightweight accessory turns any coat into a rain jacket. Save on space and weight!