1. Teach your friends how to *actually* pronounce your name.
2. Disable the Facebook Messages "Seen" read receipt.
3. Export all of your friends' birthdays to Google Calendar, iCal, or Outlook.
4. Access the Facebook Messages "Other" Inbox you didn't know existed.
5. Look for that one post.
If you're traveling and want some ideas, search the location and peruse posts and photos from friends.
6. Post GIFs to Facebook.
7. Hide your Facebook friends list.
8. Share a post with everyone except for one person.
9. Stop Facebook from auto-playing videos in your News Feed.
10. Know the Facebook Cover Photo size.
11. Stop those annoying game requests.
In the Facebook app, go to More > Settings > Notifications > Mobile Push and uncheck Application Requests. (You're welcome.)