1. Search for anything hands-free by just saying "OK Google."
Here's how to enable Google Voice Search Hotword. In Settings > Search, you can also enable "OK Google" to start a voice search.
2. Know these VERY ESSENTIAL keyboard shortcuts.
3. Enable secure password generation by pasting this into your browser bar: "chrome://flags/#enable-password-generation"
"Chrome://flags" is like the Chrome version of Gmail's "experimental labs."
With this feature, your password will look like a bunch of gibberish but it will be super safe!
4. Shut down webpages that are slow to load without quitting the browser. Go to Settings > More tools > Task manager.
5. Mute tabs with unwanted audio by enabling "Tab audio muting." Copy and paste this URL into your browser bar: "chrome://flags/#enable-tab-audio-muting"
You'll be able to click on the audio icon to mute it.
6. When using the Chrome browser for iOS or Android, save cellular data usage by enabling "Data Saver."
In iOS, tap the main menu, go to Settings > Bandwidth > turn Data Saver on. In Android, open Settings > under Advanced tap Reduce data usage to enable the feature.