- nicolenaddy "21 Memes That Are Too Pure For This W..."
- nicolenaddy "Jon Stewart Has Returned With A Rant ..."
- nicolenaddy "Taking A Road Trip In The '90s Vs. Ta..."
- nicolenaddy "27 Of The Best Reactions To Kim K Exp..."
- nicolenaddy "This Dude Invented A Trippy-Ass Scarf..."
- nicolenaddy "What It's Like Watching "Fri..."
- nicolenaddy "35 Tumblr Posts That Will Rip A Hole ..."
Yeah, the infographic should be worded differently. Though we can all agree excess drinking is not good, it does not cause stds or unplanned pregnancies. There may be a statistical correlation but this isn’t is a cause. An organization like the cdc should have the resources to catch something like this and make a minor adjustment to avoid any confusion/controversy… like “in addition to these physical ailments, excess drinking has been linked to the following….”
- nicolenaddy "Gabourey Sidibe Refuses To Back Down"
- nicolenaddy "The First Trailer For "My Big Fat Gre..."
So why isn’t there an “I prefer the new cup” option on this survey… ???
- nicolenaddy "17 Hilarious Tweets About Columbus Day"
- nicolenaddy "Don't Forget That Killing A Lion Is T..."