Here's what you will need:
* 1 4-oz can diced jalapeños, well-drained, OR 4-6 fresh jalapeños, roasted and diced (include seeds for extra spice)
* 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup sour cream
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
* 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
Instructions for roasting jalapeños:
1. Cut fresh jalapeños in half, then place facedown on a baking sheet.
2. Broil jalapeños until the skins blacken and bubble up.
3. Remove from broiler and peel outer skin.
Directions for the dip:
1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and diced jalapeños. Mix well.
3. Spoon into 8x8 baking dish or medium-size cast iron pan, spreading evenly.
4. In a medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
5. Sprinkle bread crumb topping evenly over jalapeño mixture.
6. Bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 20 minutes, or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown.
7. Serve with bread or crackers.
Watch the entire recipe video here.