Spring training is in session, which means baseball is starting back up and will soon be in full swing. More importantly, it means that teammates get to play show-and-tell and detail all the wild adventures they had during the offseason. Tampa Bay Rays DH Luke Scott had a particularly eventful vacation: He went on a spear hunting expedition and bagged a wild boar, which he then BROUGHT INTO THE CLUBHOUSE as a trophy. But is that the weirdest part of this photo? Let us review the evidence.
4. EXHIBIT B: The mutton chops.
5. EXHIBIT C: The boar’s head, which once belonged to an actual, live boar.
VERDICT: The boar’s head is the weirdest part of the photo, but it’s close, and I don’t think Joe Maddon should be inviting Luke Scott over for dinner anytime soon.
H/T Steve DelVecchio at Larry Brown Sports
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."