The Detroit Pistons parted with the last remaining member of their 2004 NBA championship winning squad yesterday when they agreed to ship Tayshaun Prince to Memphis in a three-team, six-player deal. Prince had played in Detroit for the entirety of his decade-long NBA career, so naturally some fans will be upset with the decision. One particularly unlucky fan was completely blindsided when he showed up to watch the Pistons take on the Pacers.
2. Tayshaun Prince’s biggest fan had prime seats right next to Detroit’s tunnel, and waited for Prince to emerge.
He’s wearing a University of Kentucky t-shirt. Tayshaun Prince went to the University of Kentucky. This guy is the biggest Tayshaun Prince fan IN THE WORLD.
11. Here’s the whole, sad episode.
H/T Cork Gaines at Business Insider
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘