The Detroit Pistons parted with the last remaining member of their 2004 NBA championship winning squad yesterday when they agreed to ship Tayshaun Prince to Memphis in a three-team, six-player deal. Prince had played in Detroit for the entirety of his decade-long NBA career, so naturally some fans will be upset with the decision. One particularly unlucky fan was completely blindsided when he showed up to watch the Pistons take on the Pacers.
2. Tayshaun Prince’s biggest fan had prime seats right next to Detroit’s tunnel, and waited for Prince to emerge.
He’s wearing a University of Kentucky t-shirt. Tayshaun Prince went to the University of Kentucky. This guy is the biggest Tayshaun Prince fan IN THE WORLD.
11. Here’s the whole, sad episode.
H/T Cork Gaines at Business Insider
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲