The Detroit Pistons parted with the last remaining member of their 2004 NBA championship winning squad yesterday when they agreed to ship Tayshaun Prince to Memphis in a three-team, six-player deal. Prince had played in Detroit for the entirety of his decade-long NBA career, so naturally some fans will be upset with the decision. One particularly unlucky fan was completely blindsided when he showed up to watch the Pistons take on the Pacers.
2. Tayshaun Prince’s biggest fan had prime seats right next to Detroit’s tunnel, and waited for Prince to emerge.
He’s wearing a University of Kentucky t-shirt. Tayshaun Prince went to the University of Kentucky. This guy is the biggest Tayshaun Prince fan IN THE WORLD.
11. Here’s the whole, sad episode.
H/T Cork Gaines at Business Insider
- U.S. President Barack Obama is in Hiroshima — he's the first sitting president to visit the city where the atomic bomb was dropped 71 years ago.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆