The Detroit Pistons parted with the last remaining member of their 2004 NBA championship winning squad yesterday when they agreed to ship Tayshaun Prince to Memphis in a three-team, six-player deal. Prince had played in Detroit for the entirety of his decade-long NBA career, so naturally some fans will be upset with the decision. One particularly unlucky fan was completely blindsided when he showed up to watch the Pistons take on the Pacers.
2. Tayshaun Prince’s biggest fan had prime seats right next to Detroit’s tunnel, and waited for Prince to emerge.
He’s wearing a University of Kentucky t-shirt. Tayshaun Prince went to the University of Kentucky. This guy is the biggest Tayshaun Prince fan IN THE WORLD.
11. Here’s the whole, sad episode.
H/T Cork Gaines at Business Insider
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸