Houston Rockets point guard and mega-icon Jeremy Lin was in Taiwan last week with David Lee of the Golden State Warriors, and they eventually had to scratch the basketball itch. So Lin made a video about his late-night escape to a local Taipei streetball court.
Some parts of the video were staged, some were organic. All were ridiculous.
9. What? Jeremy Lin and David Lee are on the same team against a bunch of teenagers? THAT’S NOT FAIR!
15. You can see the whole thing here.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻