1. This is Myles Crosby. He’s the newest member of the Southern Methodist University football team. He’s also a world famous male model.
You may recognize Crosby from the pages of Esquire or GQ. As a high-schooler, Crosby became a renowned male model for Calvin Klein products, and models.com currently ranks him as the 11th in a list of the top 50 working male models. According to the Dallas Morning News, he could pull in a six-figure income if he chose to — but Crosby’s also pretty good at football.
Crosby racked up more than 100 tackles in his senior season at Colleyville Heritage in Texas, a 5-A school. So instead of chasing money, Crosby’s going to put his very valuable body on the line and keep playing football.
This modeling crap could only last another year and then I’d have no education and never get to play football. I’d regret it for the rest of my life.
H/T David Just at the Dallas Morning News.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞