1. This is Myles Crosby. He’s the newest member of the Southern Methodist University football team. He’s also a world famous male model.
You may recognize Crosby from the pages of Esquire or GQ. As a high-schooler, Crosby became a renowned male model for Calvin Klein products, and models.com currently ranks him as the 11th in a list of the top 50 working male models. According to the Dallas Morning News, he could pull in a six-figure income if he chose to — but Crosby’s also pretty good at football.
Crosby racked up more than 100 tackles in his senior season at Colleyville Heritage in Texas, a 5-A school. So instead of chasing money, Crosby’s going to put his very valuable body on the line and keep playing football.
This modeling crap could only last another year and then I’d have no education and never get to play football. I’d regret it for the rest of my life.
H/T David Just at the Dallas Morning News.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.