1. Coach Sonny Dykes just completed a very successful 9-3 year at Louisiana Tech, and will be moving the greener pastures next season to coach the Cal Bears of the Pac-12.
An SI Fan Nation report of the new hire, however, announced “Sonny **** To Cal.” Apparently, the Fan Nation word filter couldn’t decide if Sonny was an “embankment constructed to prevent flooding,” or a more sinister slur, so it erred on the side of caution.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.