Andrew Bynum, Philadelphia’s Bigfoot, has been spotted in the Penthouse Club, a gentleman’s establishment in northeast Philly. Crossing Broad found this photo of Bynum with hostess Rach, taken last night.
4. Bynum also has a message for Philadelphia fans who may be angry that he is being paid $16,100,000 this year to go to the Penthouse Club and take cherry noir Goose shots.
At least he’s taking shots of some kind.
H/T Crossing Broad.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻