1. Ottawa Senators coach Paul MacLean is a distinctive looking man. With thinning-but-not-quite-scarce hair, half-rim spectacles, and a glorious, bushy mustache, it’s easy to pick MacLean out of a crowd.
2. Wait until you see it…
3. IDENTICAL MOUSTACHES!
4. SAME GLASSES!
5. SIMILAR STRUGGLES WITH HAIR!
6. They’re even wearing the same tie.
According to the National Post, this wasn’t a stunt. The man behind the bench, Mike Watson, just happened to receive tickets that night from the company he works for.
H/T Katie Baker at Grantland
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴