Hulk Hogan is currently touring the United Kingdom with TNA Wrestling, and he generously gave some guest predictions of this weekend’s Premier League games to the BBC.
2. Stoke Over Reading
3. Manchester United Over Everton
This one might actually happen.
4. Chelsea Over Wigan
An official explanation for the Hulkster’s other predictions won’t be revealed until tomorrow, but we’re pretty sure this is what he’ll say.
Tottenham 3, Newcastle 0: “Andre the Giant once drank 231 Newcastles in one sitting, brother. I was there.”
Norwich 0, Fulham 0: “Not a big manwich guy, to be honest.”
Arsenal 1, Sunderland 0: “Hahahaha ARSE-nal hahaha.”
QPR 2, Swansea 1: “I categorically deny ever knowingly using QPR during my wrestling career.”
Southampton 1, Manchester City 1: “Quite frankly, brother, I think Rickie Lambert is terribly underrated, and on his day, is one of the best finishers in England.”
Aston Villa 0, West Ham 0: “There’s really a city in England called Ham?”
Liverpool 3, West Brom 3: *rips shirt off*
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎