Hulk Hogan is currently touring the United Kingdom with TNA Wrestling, and he generously gave some guest predictions of this weekend’s Premier League games to the BBC.
2. Stoke Over Reading
3. Manchester United Over Everton
This one might actually happen.
4. Chelsea Over Wigan
An official explanation for the Hulkster’s other predictions won’t be revealed until tomorrow, but we’re pretty sure this is what he’ll say.
Tottenham 3, Newcastle 0: “Andre the Giant once drank 231 Newcastles in one sitting, brother. I was there.”
Norwich 0, Fulham 0: “Not a big manwich guy, to be honest.”
Arsenal 1, Sunderland 0: “Hahahaha ARSE-nal hahaha.”
QPR 2, Swansea 1: “I categorically deny ever knowingly using QPR during my wrestling career.”
Southampton 1, Manchester City 1: “Quite frankly, brother, I think Rickie Lambert is terribly underrated, and on his day, is one of the best finishers in England.”
Aston Villa 0, West Ham 0: “There’s really a city in England called Ham?”
Liverpool 3, West Brom 3: *rips shirt off*
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏