Hulk Hogan is currently touring the United Kingdom with TNA Wrestling, and he generously gave some guest predictions of this weekend’s Premier League games to the BBC.
2. Stoke Over Reading
3. Manchester United Over Everton
This one might actually happen.
4. Chelsea Over Wigan
An official explanation for the Hulkster’s other predictions won’t be revealed until tomorrow, but we’re pretty sure this is what he’ll say.
Tottenham 3, Newcastle 0: “Andre the Giant once drank 231 Newcastles in one sitting, brother. I was there.”
Norwich 0, Fulham 0: “Not a big manwich guy, to be honest.”
Arsenal 1, Sunderland 0: “Hahahaha ARSE-nal hahaha.”
QPR 2, Swansea 1: “I categorically deny ever knowingly using QPR during my wrestling career.”
Southampton 1, Manchester City 1: “Quite frankly, brother, I think Rickie Lambert is terribly underrated, and on his day, is one of the best finishers in England.”
Aston Villa 0, West Ham 0: “There’s really a city in England called Ham?”
Liverpool 3, West Brom 3: *rips shirt off*
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖