1. Michael Jordan is 49 years old, but he still gets the basketball itch every now and then. Luckily for Michael, he owns an NBA team.
2. As he does from time to time, Jordan recently broke out the sweatpants and joined the Charlotte Bobcats in practice, dishing out some pointers to his young team.
I imagine the Bobcats have mixed emotions about Jordan gracing the practice floor among them, rather than on the sidelines, and the obligatory quotes given out by players revealed as much. Sure, it’s cool to play basketball with the greatest player of all time, but at the same time, Michael Jordan is a 49-year-old man playing one-on-one with his starting shooting guard. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was born AFTER Michael had already won three NBA championships. Here’s what Gerald Henderson told Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer:
He’s the best ever to play and he’s still got that competitive nature. He always feels he can help you,” said team captain Henderson. “We played one-one-one. That’s always fun. He wants to win…
Noted scholar of the English language Bismack Biyombo added that Jordan is “pretty good.”
6. So there it is, we finally have a verdict on Michael Jordan.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.