The Los Angeles Lakers beat the Knicks on Christmas Day on national television, and it seemed like finally the team might become the behemoth they were expected to be. Instead, the Lakers have gone 1-2 since that win, including a loss at home to the Bynum-less Sixers last night. ESPN beat writer Dave McMenamin’s tweets from inside the locker room after the game show just how far off the rails the Lakers really are.
8. Kobe also answered why the Lakers are such a hot mess.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.