2. After he scored, Berbatov took off his jersey to reveal a surprisingly brash message on his undershirt for a guy with six goals: “KEEP CALM AND PASS ME THE BALL.”
Berbatov was given a yellow card for taking off his jersey. We imagine his manager won’t be too pleased, either.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.