You know you’re otherworldly soccer talent when a supercut of all the goals you’ve scored at the midpoint of your career takes an entire 18 minutes, but it’s worth sticking around that long to simply bask in Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliance. He may not be the most spectacular player in the world, but he’s without question the most spectacular scorer — whereas Lionel Messi breaks down a team with simple passing and finishing, Ronaldo does it all with panache. It’s hard to pick out the best goal of his club career, simply because there’s such a wealth of moments to choose from.
3. Here’s every one of Cristiano Ronaldo’s 302 club goals.
Ronaldo turned 28 today. Here’s to another 302 goals before he calls it quits.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."