Let’s get real for a second: there are a lot of important moments in fashion history, but nothing is as fierce as the Victorian Era.
1. What other era brought us these stylish top hats?
2. And this dapper bowler hat?
3. The Victorians even made soccer classy.
4. Courting in the 1800s never looked better.
5. Plus who can deny that sideburns, a gorgeous velvet jacket, and a cravat aren't an inspiration to us all?
6. Men of 2015, take note of these perfect three piece suits.
7. The Victorians also happened to deck out their soldiers in immense swag.
8. Forget flaunting fit bodies on the beach, it was all about showing off the latest swimsuit.
9. If you wanted to look super fashionable while being athletic, it wasn't a problem.
10. Or if you wanted to play your favorite sport, you could still look hot while winning first place.
11. Compared to today's hairstyles, women in the Victorian era were killing the game.
"If you touch my hair, I'll kill you." – Every Victorian woman.
12. And women's hats were larger than life.
Talk about a fashion statement.