1. When you couldn't start your morning until you checked the film line up for the rest of the day.
2. Realizing Robert Osborne is the only person you looked forward to seeing after a long day at work.
3. When 31 Days of Oscar was single-handedly your favorite time of the year.
4. When you attended every TCM Classic Film Festival.
5. When you were uncontrollably happy over your favorite Old Hollywood actor being crowned TCM's Star of the Month.
6. When you realized August was your favorite month thanks to Summer Under The Stars.
7. When you cleared your ENTIRE schedule on a Saturday night because Robert Osborne returned with a special guest for The Essentials.
8. When you referred to every Sunday as Silent Sunday.
9. When you spent an entire paycheck on swag from the online store.
10. When you eagerly awaited the newest edition of the Now Playing magazine every month.
11. And when you became a devoted member of the Classic Film Union.
It's better than Tumblr tbh.