1. Half of your life, you have lived without electricity.
2. Every morning, you were woken up by the street vendor screaming out "Murgyeeee!" & "Jhaaaaru"
3. You know for a fact that Bangladeshi films are hopeless.
4. You have been forced by your parents to attend at least one karate course, art course, classical dance course, classical music course, guitar course, etc.
5. You may not have your family members' numbers on speed dial, but you surely have your driver's, dorji's, bua's, guard's number on speed dial!
6. You have always dreaded the thought of your Arbi hujur.
7. Rastar Achar was comfort food when coming back home from school.
8. You have seen your mom buy murgi and maach over the phone, while you have seen your dad order masher bajar over the phone.
9. Old alcohol bottles were (and still are) your water bottles.
10. The new flyover, instantly became the busiest hangout spot in town!
11. Starting a michil was (and still is) the solution to everything.
12. You were allowed to start driving at the age of 5.
13. This is an experience you never wanted to experience.
14. Aerosol is the best invention made by any Bangladeshi.
15. You have grown up with the tiktiki on your ceiling and the telapoka under your bed.
16. Lastly, you know that even if it was chaotic, you would choose no place else to grow up in.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!