If you're from the South, chances are you have a love affair with Publix. Seriously, this is about the only thing I miss since moving to New York. Every time I walk into a Gristedes, I want to sob away the pain of overpriced cereal and lack of product diversity. The worst part is that Northerners cannot sympathize with you, and often just don't get it.
Well I'm here to tell you why Publix is the best.
1. Publix subs are the epitome of perfect.
2. And Publix cookies are heavenly.
3. The stores are incredibly clean.
4. And HUGE.
5. They basically have everything.
6. And honestly, their own brand is better than most of the established products.
7. Their chicken tenders will change your life.
8. Did I mention BOGO deals?
9. They make the CUTEST commercials.
10. And their bakery rocks.
11. Their aisles actually make sense.
12. Free samples are awesome too.
13. And the employees are typically really nice.
Bottom line, everyone loves Publix.
If you don't believe me, look at these user comments.
Unfortunately, they are only in 5 states. *crying*
Which means I can't have a sub for lunch.
You can like Publix on facebook here.