If you’re from the South, chances are you have a love affair with Publix. Seriously, this is about the only thing I miss since moving to New York. Every time I walk into a Gristedes, I want to sob away the pain of overpriced cereal and lack of product diversity. The worst part is that Northerners cannot sympathize with you, and often just don’t get it.
Well I’m here to tell you why Publix is the best.
9. They make the CUTEST commercials.
Please watch these. It will make your heart melt.
I couldn’t find this one earlier, but luckily a good samaritan sent it over. Thanksgiving is nothing without this commercial.
Bottom line, everyone loves Publix.
If you don’t believe me, look at these user comments.
Which means I can’t have a sub for lunch.
You can like Publix on facebook here.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏