I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. The worst part of all these posts is that people ACTUALLY ENGAGE WITH IT. This is a general PSA, begging for the madness to stop.
2. First, let’s generate thousands of likes with improper grammar.
3. Next, let’s see how stupid the general facebook population is.
If you commented, I’m judging you hardcore.
P.S. This says “3th”
5. It’s election season, right? This works.
1. This page is called YOLO
2. Justin Bieber is a lesbian, not a man
6. Don’t forget to threaten fans with the fiery pits of hell.
ZOMG I DIDN’T LIKE THIS I’M GOING TO BE BFFS WITH SATAN.
7. Remember, our fans are tiny humans with no cognitive abilities.
Thank you for treating me like a 4 year old. Makes me feel young again.
8. Poll time!
I don’t even…
10. R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out who is a disrespectful twat.
If you don’t like this, you’re obviously a cruel person.
11. Then, we ask fans to help us achieve the impossible. Thank god for likes.
COME ON GUYS, WE NEED TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRE!
12. Recycle copy with a new picture. Perfect.
I want to punch this page admin.
13. Come up with a brilliant piece of content to generate comments.
What is the point of this?
14. Oh, that’s on my computer screen. Oops.
I’m so glad my “like” will destroy this demon insect.
15. The faster we get users to like this, the better. Make it quick!
What happens if I wait 5 seconds?? Will my computer explode?!
16. Do a little reverse psychology. Always a winner.
Yeah, because facebook has a dislike button…
17. And then there’s the comment trolls:
33. STOP DOING THIS.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.