1. Turn them into magnets
StickyGram is a customized printing service that transforms your Instagram photos into cute fridge magnets. Each magnet is 50mm x 50mm and comes in a sheet of 9 at a cost of $14.99. The process is quick and easy, and the company also offers free shipping. You should note that these StickyGrams are more stylish than functional and don’t support heavier papers. Alas, they are super cute and you should get them anyway.
2. Make a calendar
3. Turn your photos into stickers
4. Customize a phone case
5. Create canvas wall art
CanvasPop has a mission to provide customers with the highest quality canvas photo prints, and they absolutely deliver. Although they’re a bit pricey (ranges between $35 - $139 each), they’ve really found a way to bring your Instagram photos to life. You can purchase these prints in sizes 12×12 or 20×20, which includes free shipping on orders $150 or more and a 100% money back guarantee.
6. Make a pillow collage
8. Rent an Instaprint machine
Instaprint makes Polaroids cool again with a filtered twist. Each box is programmed with a specific location and hashtag, and the machine will print Instagram photos that are tagged with the credentials. This is ideal for big events such as weddings or conventions, but it costs quite a pretty penny. A half day event will cost you $5,000 and a full day event costs a whopping $7,500. For specific details on pricing and rental features, click here.
9. Make ceramic photo tiles
10. DIY photo strips
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈