3. Here’s him in character:
4. So how did everyone react to the news? Positively.
Oh my fucking god!!!! Amanananannananazzzzzing!!!!!!! X
Well, at least theyâ€™ve chosen a wonderful actorâ€¦ #DrWho
Peter Capaldi could very well be the best thing to happen to Doctor Who in years.
Delighted to hear Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor, very good choice. Another Scot eh? Nice to have a more mature Doctor too.
Bring it on!!
9. … which probably explains why everyone kept tweeting this.
COME THE FUCK INTO THE TARDIS OR FUCK THE FUCK OFF
Clara knocks on the TARDIS door The Doctor: COME THE FUCK IN OR FUCK THE FUCK OFF
“Fuck you you Dalek shit cunt. Fuck off!” - Dr. Peter Capaldi Who.
DR ALL OF THE SWEARWORDS WHO
Oh man. I can’t wait for all the kids to google Peter Capaldi and get a best of Malcolm Tucker montage.
14. If you haven’t watched The Thick Of It yet, this is all you need…
15. Oh and this too, Malcolm Tucker from In The Loop.
24. Which is why Amy Pond last night tweeted…
CAPALDI! Superb choice. Swear I’ve seen him in Pompeii…
25. He also played a civil servant in DW’s sister show Torchwood: Children of Earth.
26. In fact, his links to Doctor Who go back a long way. He wrote to the Radio Times when he was 15 to talk about Daleks.
Dollymopp Of London
Fan letter, signed ‘Peter Capaldi age 15, Glasgow’
32. Comedian Craig Ferguson, who now presents The Late Late Show in the US.
… who is a big fan of Doctor Who.
33. There’s a rather amazing chat between them two on his chat show here…
34. You’re now all up to date. Here’s the announcement if you missed it first time round.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸