28 Sex Toys To Check Out Before Anal Pleasure Month Ends
And if you don't know...now you know.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A sleek and silky prostate massager boasting six vibration modes to cycle through alone or with a partner using the app or wireless remote control to deliver dual stimulation to the prostate and perineum.
Promising reviews: "So, I have had the We-Vibe Vector Prostate Massager for about a week now. Here are my thoughts: It's really powerful. There are two vibration zones, so you can control two motors independently. The feel of the Vector was very smooth and weighty to hold, so felt pleasing on the skin. The rigidity is perfect, just the right amount of flex. With the app you can connect your partner by sending an invite via Messenger/SMS or email. Once connected your partner can control the vibrations over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 3G/4G. All functions worked perfectly on both ends but there is a small delay if the signal is coming from your partners device. All in all the Vector is a great device and I would definitely recommend it!" —Toobey
"The Vector absolutely stands out from other prostate massagers. Using the app, you can adjust the head (that's right, it can change angles!). Once it was inserted this baby isn't going anywhere. The thin passage at the base ensures it doesn't keep slipping out. You can easily walk around without people noticing, unless they hear the vibrations. Testing all the different rhythms and strength of the vibrations, I found myself in a nice relaxed state where I could just enjoy the sensations it was providing. I feel that with more use and experience with this toy you won't have any problems in having a hands-free orgasm, leaving your body shaking and drowning in euphoria. Overall this prostate massager hits a new level and I would recommend it for new or experienced users alike. You won't be disappointed." —JustHereForTheCake
Get it from We-Vibe for $139.
5. A silky silicone three-in-one rabbit vibrator that delivers simultaneous stimulation with a G-spot vibrator, stimulating "bunny ears" and the graduated anal beads — the question is, how long can you last?
6. A line of hand-crafted artisan dildos designed for the modern masturbator who appreciates style over girth, orgasms over options.
7. A limited edition butt plug by B-Vibe celebrating their 5th birthday in the biz! This metallic remote-controlled plug is designed for beginners with a slim, tapered design and fifteen vibration patterns with six intensities for you to explore.
8. A sleek glass butt plug with a magnetic bunny tail that's perfect for role playing or adding a playful touch to your lingerie.
9. A 3.5-inch vibrating butt plug with 10 different functions to choose from and explore. A tapered design and T-shaped flared base offer satisfying stimulation and effortless removal.
Promising review: "As someone completely new to anal but eager to try, I wanted to do it right and start from the top. And from the top I did: even being a nervous novice, it wasn't painful at all, and I could use it with plenty of confidence (the gel lubricant I bought with it was a wise choice). While it went in with some pressure at its widest point, it stayed put with surprising comfort. The vibration settings were easy to navigate, and there were plenty out of the 10 patterns to choose from — and enjoy. This was an intense first use for me, and I'll be reaching for this one again and again as I train myself up to sharing this new avenue with my partner. If you're looking for a way to pass the time in quarantine and you're thinking about trying anal play, now's the best time to start, and this is the best toy to start with. (As an added point, since few are willing to discuss it: I have moderate/severe IBS, and the disruption on that side of things was actually fairly minimal. If you think IBS will hold you back here: as long as you have the cleaning apparatus (for yourself and the toy), you go slow and you check in with yourself as you go, you have nothing to fear!)" —K.A.
Get it from Lovehoney for $24.99.
10. A stainless-steel wand by Le Wand with a sleek, elegant curve that'll reach your favorite spots and satisfy them effortlessly. Tease away with the narrower end or test the limits of your pleasure with the ridges and bulb on the other — you know what they say, go big or go home.
11. A fantasy butt plug shaped like a stinger, but delivering a pinch of pleasure instead.
A tapered tip allows for effortless insertion before giving way to a plump, fulfilling shaft designed with three ribbed rings, so you can take things slow.
Promising review: "The only way I recommend getting stung. Fits perfectly and is well-flared. Love the coloration. My new favorite plug. Shipped sooner than expected as well." —shauntwo
Wandering Bard Toys is a California-based, queer- and family-owned sex-positive boutique creating monster, fantasy and D&D-inspired sex toys and dildos.
12. A flexible vibrating butt plug that'll sync to the beat of your favorite songs, mimic your own custom patterns, or buzz along to user-created vibration modes already on the app.
Supple, body-safe silicone offers a waterproof exterior and the spiralized stem traps lube to help the plug stay put.
Promising reviews: "Exactly as described, and exceeded expectations. This is a great buy for individual’s who seek self satisfaction. This (Multi Pattern Vibrating) plug is also a fantastic idea of fun for couples who look to spice things up a bit. Personal Care Products couldn’t get any better. Extremely happy with this purchase, and look forward to purchasing more products by this brand." —William Gardener
"We have had a great time with this. I bought the largest and it took a bit to get used to it. We are a couple of states away from each other and he has had a great time setting me off while I’m at work or doing things around home. The vibration is very intense at the highest setting and at the lowest just keeps you on edge. Being made of the material that it is, you have to keep it clean and let it air out, so it doesn’t smell if you get any fecal matter on it. Definitely recommend!" —JayyDee
13. A not-so-girthy curved silicone dildo with a bold abstract pattern and convenient suction cup base, so it stays put even if you don't.
14. A glass butt plug with a flared rose-shaped base that takes the term "rosy cheeks" to a whole new level.
15. A vibrating anal plug that'll rock your world with its graduated design and seven vibration modes.
16. A water-friendly rainbow stripe silicone butt plug by B-Vibe because...well...is there a limit to the number of rainbow sex toys one can have?
17. An 8-inch realistic dildo with an upturned glans for extra stimulation and extra thick size for all my readers who are self-proclaimed size queens.
18. A wavy glass dildo designed to deliver a ~full~ feeling and extra stimulation with each bead. The adorable heart-shaped end offers easy handling or simply a cute accent between the cheeks.
19. A vibrating silicone plug from Unbound that's sure to shake things up with its tapered end and ring handle for easy insertion and removal.
20. A strapless strap-on so you can do away with the fuss of buckles or straps. And a remote-control allows one of you to ~literally~ hold the power of nine vibrating modes for both ends in your hands. Say it with me: simultaneous orgasms.
21. A colorful limited edition anal plug set by B-Vibe featuring a medium-sized vibrating plug with a swirled texture and faux hair unicorn tail, which is sure to make you see double rainbows when you use it.
August is Anal Pleasure Month and to celebrate all booty toys at Le Wand are up to 30% off!
This limited-edition set is all about getting off and getting swagged out — unicorn style. The textured vibrating anal plug is the star of this show, with its 10 different intensities and six vibration patterns. But there's also a chic carrying drawstring bag, a glow-in-the-dark sticker set, an enamel pin, a copy of A Guide to Anal Play, and a copy of Guide to Living Your Best Unicorn Life because pleasure is just as magical as unicorns.
Get it from Le Wand for $97.50.