1. A silicone Fin vibrator from Dame because it'll transform your fingers into all-powerful orgasm machine. Not to mention this is a great way to make keeping your hands warm fun.
2. A precision bullet vibrator by Vush that's both pretty and powerful with 25 vibrating combinations and a gently flexible design.
3. A transparent masturbator with a tight, convex, textured interior that you can twist, stroke and watch through its case until you're finished.
Yes, it's waterproof, so go ahead and play with it in the shower.
Promising reviews: "Love the product, my first purchase of a masturbator, very snug and stimulating. I don't consider myself very big girth-wise, but this is very snug yet 'adaptable.' It is extremely stimulating after orgasm as the toy stays tight around your very sensitive head, shaft, etc. Appears very durable, use water-based lube. 'Sucking' sound is rather stimulating depending on how you hold/use the toy. Easy to clean, pliable." —Terry
"First toy for husband, he was really surprised at how nice it felt. We did parallel play to get him comfortable. Unbelievably soft but firm enough for resistance. Easy to clean — we have some light fabric towels to pull from one end to the other to get fully dry." —Ashwdwrd
Get it from Amazon for $28.89 (available in three colors).
4. An air pulse suction toy capable of making your body respond to indirect stimulation in ways you can't even imagine.
5. A Diskreet Vibe by Bellesa with a round waterproof design and five powerful (but quiet) vibration patterns in its simple silicone fin, meaning the sound won't reverberate through your quilt and disturb your roommates or neighbors.
6. A set of three anal plugs with different shapes and sizes that are ideal for beginners who want to explore penetration through the backdoor.
Choose your favorite: the seductive spiral, the narrow bulbs, or the classic graduated bulbs? Convenient retrieval loops offer easy removal.
Promising reviews: "These were great for my entry into anal play, I think the material and size were great with not having much experience. The purple one felt incredible for both my partner and I when he was penetrating me vaginally at the same time. All in all led to a very fun night." —Paige
"This product is perfect for those beginning to experiment and play. Three separate sizes and shapes really helped us ease into the process. Great product for an affordable price. Can't go wrong buying this product and I highly recommend these plugs to be added to your toy box." —Scotty
Get it from Amazon for $11.91+ (available in black and pink/purple).
7. A minimalist vibrator that boasts three speeds and a tapered tip for targeted stimulation. This vibe includes a convenient canvas carrying bag for when you eventually decide to take it on the go.
8. The Starsi vibrator, created with supple silicone and a unique star shape that curves and clings all over for out-of-this-world sensations.
Starsi was designed for all bodies to explore pleasure and can be used with the included removable bullet vibrator or without, in case you are a fan of grinding or just want to stimulate areas with a little less intensity.
Promising reviews: "My partner and I have had so much fun with this! It's so soft and all the different parts have such different sensations. The bullet is so strong, too, I can only use it on the first setting!! As a nonbinary person I've been so pleased with this toy, it really alleviates any dysphoria I have about playing and it's such a relief! What a lovely toy from an incredible company!" —Kate
"There is a different feeling from each point of the star, and the center works well too! Another review pointed out that this is not the most powerful vibrator out there, which is true. But I happily contend that it's one of the best vibrators available! It's unassuming, quiet, and easy to use with toys or a partner. And I LOVE that the vibrator motor can be replaced. Big fan. :)" —A L
Get it from Cute Little Fuckers for $79 (available in coral and rose).
Cute Little Fuckers is a queer-owned small business that features (some very adorable) creature-inspired sex toys, making them less intimidating and more versatile to everyone’s needs.
9. A biodegradable bullet vibrator that can be displayed with the rest of your crystals and will help you save the planet one orgasm at a time...kind of.
10. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising reviews: "This is the first toy I’ve ever bought and it deserves 5 stars. I’ve only used it three times since I’ve bought it and it hasn’t disappointed me once. Within two minutes, I was seeing fireworks everywhere whereas it would’ve taken me closer to 10 minutes using my hand alone. It really gets straight to the point...almost too fast. I 100,000% recommend this product." —A Very Satisfied Girl
"This is my first ever sex toy, and I was already apprehensive about buying it, but after reading so many positive reviews I just had to order it...and boy am I glad I did! This little thing has given me the quickest orgasms I've ever had, definitely under a minute! If you're questioning if you want it or not, trust me you do, buy!" —K.
Get it from Amazon for $24.95+ (available in three colors).
11. A waterproof Finger Pro vibrator from Bellesa for all my acoustic masturbators interested in amplifying the action. It features a flickering tongue with 10 intensities for your clit and a convenient wearable strap for my left- and right-handed babes who enjoy the rush of having a lot of power in their hands.
Promising reviews: "This is my first time ever buying a sex toy, and I am so glad I did!! I have a hard time pleasuring myself on my own, but it didn't take long for me to figure out how to apply it to myself. Just on the first levels of power I already feel great, and with the high range it goes to I seriously doubt I'll ever want more than it can give. I'm so thankful for the discreet packaging, and the easy instructions provided. It's been easy to clean, easy to charge, 'n' easy to use! Thank you so much!!!! ^^ <3" —Lisa
"I only discovered sex toys last year and since then I’ve mostly used vibrators. They’re great but most of the time they make me orgasm really quickly, which is great but also makes the orgasms not very intense. When I first saw this toy, I was a bit hesitant since it’s different from what I usually go for but after reading all the reviews decided to give it a try. HELL YESSSS!! This toy has different intensities and if you start with low you can build it up and have a super-intense and amazing orgasm! Just what I was looking for! Definitely recommend. 😋" —Sky
Preorder it from Bellesa for $39 (ships in 3–4 weeks).