We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While BuzzFeed celebrates Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM), we also believe in celebrating the contributions from Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders year-round. Please enjoy this APAHM-themed product post from BuzzFeed Shopping and know that you can enjoy these businesses well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. Spice up your work attire or uniform with this ramen-themed lanyard, which adds a splash of color and a more playful flair than your normal ID tag.
Promising reviews: "Absolutely amazing!! I am immediately happier when I put it on every morning! Got lots of compliments at my job too! :)" —M H
"I love this lanyard!! I love that fact it was a ramen design, plus she added a free pin to add to my collection of ramen pins. It made my day to receive it. The fabric was good, and packaging was great! Thanks again!" —Fabiola Mendoza
Emii Creations Store is a woman- and family-owned small business based in California that specializes in handmade products — including lanyards, keychains, stickers, and even apparel — with unique designs that will bring a smile to any geek.
2. A simple and straightforward keychain with an intricate handmade design of Tonkotsu (pork bone) ramen.
Promising review: "The key chain and pin is sooo cute! It has a nice weight, so I'm hopeful that it will last a while. Thank you!" —arianneneddriley
Ramen Boutique is a small business based in California run by Edward Wu, an Asian-American ramen blogger who creates unique, handmade ramen keychains and enamel pins.
3. A handmade ceramic spoon that's literally designed for ramen and perfect on days when you just want to order in, but still have restaurant experience.
These spoons were created with help from Jingdezhen Jiulv Ceramic Co., Ltd., based in Jingdezhen, China.
Promising reviews: "I love these spoons. They're a little thicker/heavier than the soup spoons I grew up using, but they have a great feel in your hand. The texture on the handle is a really cool detail. I was a little disappointed that the ones I received were less speckled than in the photo, but the colors are still beautiful." —Bean
"Spoons were more beautiful in person than the photos. Sturdy design, super functional, and matches nearly any decor. Super happy!" —Danna Sinnis
Eric Handmade US is a small business based in Illinois that specializes in unique and functional ceramic kitchenware.
4. An essential stainless steel spork designed by the MoMA, so you can enjoy your ramen at home (or on the go) without having to use more than one utensil.
Promising reviews: "Works like a dream. When you get to the bottom of the bowl and the spoon is too large just lift the bowl to your lips and finish your Ramen soup. Beautiful piece of silverware. I am definitely going to order another. I LOVE A GREAT PROBLEM SOLVER. Highly Recommended. 🥣" —J. K. B.
"Tried quite a few different sporks for Ramen before I found this one. It works great; the design is really well thought out. It perfectly holds half a soft boiled egg, easy to sip broth from, and spins noodles like a dream. Look no further!" —Catheren
Get it from Amazon for $29.64.
5. A heart-shaped vinyl sticker, so you can show off your love for ramen anywhere, whether you stick it on your laptop, phone case, or water bottle.
6. A *very* cute weather-resistant vinyl sticker in case you're hopelessly devoted to eating ramen whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself.
To celebrate Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, all products are 10% off for the month of May, with the exception of custom stickers.
This design is also available as a sweatshirt if a sticker is just not enough.
Promising reviews: "Quality, adorable stickers!! Can’t wait to gift these. Thanks!!" —ComradeInArms
"Love the sticker and all the sweet packaging it came with as well as the handwritten note; it literally made my day." —Gabriel Olague
Muiji Studio is a woman- and Asian-owned small business based in Illinois that creates playful stickers, magnets, accessories, and apparel inspired by Asian American culture and food.
7. A 10-pack of ramen-themed stickers that are all created with waterproof vinyl, so you can literally stick them anywhere and they will last. That "ramen and chill" sticker is calling my name.
8. A microwave-safe ceramic bowl — perfect for any noodle lover — that includes a cheeky graphic and chopsticks, so you're always prepared to enjoy your favorite meal.
Chopsticks may vary from what's pictured.
Promising reviews: "Looks just like the picture! It’s a bit smaller than I expected, but I will see if I can fit two packs of ramen before I judge it completely. Update: So it only fits one pack but still love it!" —V. Kelly
"I love this bowl; I will not eat ramen in any other since I received it. It is sturdy, it holds the chopstick well. I do think it would make a great gift idea as well. Worth the price." —Allie
Get it from Amazon for $17.94.
9. A ceramic bowl inspired by instant noodles with a colorful design, convenient handle for holding, and a lid for keeping your ramen hot and ready. You could also cook your instant noodles in this bowl!
Official Cozy 4 Life is a Black-owned small business based in Montreal and wants to help you create the most adorable Kawaii-inspired living space possible by offering everything from bedding, apparel, pet goods, and kitchenware.
10. A 6-piece set of matching ceramic soup bowls with bamboo spoons and wooden chopsticks. The bowl is 60-oz., making it perfect for ramen with *all* the toppings.
Promising reviews: "This set is as sturdy as it is stunning. I am able to fit an entire order of take-out pho in the bowl with no problems. The chopsticks and spoons are high quality and provide for a great experience. I will definitely be purchasing a few additional sets as gifts for my friends that are noodle lovers. This set is a MUST!" —PoopySox
"I have had ramen bowls on my list for ages but never found the right set. I wanted large bowls that I could add a generous amount of toppings to and not spill easily. These were just the ticket. The listing and box mention that they are microwave and dishwasher safe, though there is no such marking on the bowls themselves. I have used them in both several times, and it seems that they are indeed microwave and dishwasher safe. For my use case, these are perfect; they are very large, so I don't spill too easily if I'm sitting on the couch to eat, and I can load up on egg and veg without difficulty." —OnlyAName
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in three colors).
11. An insulated bowl designed with a playful duck design, stainless steel lining, and convenient handle to prevent you from touching the bowl when it's hot.
12. Turn your space into the trendy late-night ramen restaurant of your dreams with this plexiglass wall art created with bright neon hues.
This work is light-reactive, shatter-resistant, and includes 3M command strips for effortless hanging.
Promising review: "This is an amazing piece, looks just as pictured. Purchased for my son's room, and my husband wanted it for his man cave. Very pleased with this purchase." —Christine
V1 Tech LLC is a small business based in Dallas and specializes in custom-made computer mod accessories and wall art, so you can create a gaming set up to match your vibes.
13. Or show off your culinary tastes with this extensive wall art boasting everything there is to know about ramen. Also, what's a great way to work on perfecting your own cooking skills? By hanging this in the kitchen.
Promising review: "Love!! Got a present for my sister, and so excited to give it to her. So cute and super interesting and detailed." —Drew Hendle
Darius AH is a small business in North Carolina that creates handmade vintage-inspired wall art.
14. A pair of asymmetrical ramen noodle earrings that add a kitschy flair to your #OOTD and show off your obsession, of course.
One earring is a noodle design, and the other is a ramen package design. Both earrings have stainless steel hooks.
Promising reviews: "Words cannot properly express how much I love these earrings. They are SO WELL MADE and also so affordable!! I can't wait to wear them everywhere! I also appreciate that the metal is good for people with sensitive ears. :) Thanks for making my day!" —Vivian Nguyen
"Love these ramen earrings; they’re so cute and detailed! I got comments on them at work the very first day I wore them!" —Jennifer Chan
The Quirky Geek is a woman-owned small business based in Massachusetts creating hand-crafted jewelry and fashion accessories that add a chic, geeky accent to your favorite looks.
15. Or a mystery pair of ramen earrings boasting a hyper-realistic design. You don't get to choose which bowl of ramen you receive, but you literally can't go wrong.
Each pair of earrings boasts a blue and white patterned soup bowl, and the options of ramen include pork, beef, chicken, seafood, and vegetarian.
Firefly Lane Designs Co. is a woman-owned business based in New Jersey that specializes in unique, handmade earrings.
16. A colorful enamel pin of a hearty bowl of ramen with pride flag-inspired noodles, making it a perfect statement accessory for any ally or queer foodie that's also an avid pin collector.
Promising review: "Everything about this was so cute, even the envelope sealed with a cute sticker from the shop and printed with a cute design and the receipt! The pin was sealed in its own plastic envelope and was pinned to a cardboard backing with an original and cute design. The pin itself is perfect and flawless — smooth cool texture, flawless paint job, beautiful saturated colors, the most adorable! Perfect to keep or for a gift — I may get another of this just because it would be a great gift, and I hope it's as perfect as this one! Thank you so much! :)" —Dyanne Tsai
Azurell is a California-based queer- and woman-owned small business that offers an assortment of LGBTQ+ Pride-inspired pins, stickers, and iron-ons for anyone who wants to show off their support in a unique way.
17. A 3-piece pet bed boasting an instant noodle design, so your furever friend can be comfy and cozy. This bed is guaranteed to start up a conversation.
The pet bed has the round base, an interior cushion designed as noodles, and a detachable "lid" which is perfect for the pet that likes to nest.
Promising reviews: "It took a while to poof out, but it looks good now! The top is not attached, but can be attached by velcro. It is cute, but very stiff — my dog does not use the lid. Overall, this is really cute, and the bed is comfy for my pup." —Evie
"My cat Goomba loves it. She's huge, so we had to remove the noodle pillow, but she hopped right in after we took it out, and I am sure one of my other cats will enjoy the noodle pillow on its own." —Space Cat
18. A set of three Asian food squeaky dog toys, perfect for your small pup. There's a cheeky dumpling, a fried shrimp, and of course, a heaping bowl of ramen for your pet to enjoy.
Promising review: "My dog Waffles is a small pup who cant really play with big toys yet (I bought some toys for him and underestimated how big they were for him), but these are a perfect size. They're cute and different! Perfect size." —Toys
Get it from Chewy for $8.08.
19. A cup o' noodles chew toy for your pup since they can't enjoy the deliciousness of ramen. This toy is designed for olfactory activities, so you can hide snacks in the noodles, meat, vegetables, and topping pockets for your pup to find.
Promising review: "My super active golden retriever puppy loves the ramen toy! It's actually very durable (as she typically manages to bite off every toy so far), and it keeps her entertained for a long time. I truly find this to be a "brilliant" toy idea...better than dog ropes (which she ends up chewing the edges off, too). Well, we love this toy so much, ended up getting two of them!" —T.K.
21. A blanket and pillow combo in case you've ever fantasized about napping in a bowl of ramen...this is probably as close as you'll get.
Each combo includes one pillow and one noodle blanket.
Promising reviews: "Really high quality! I love the fun little pillow and the fact that you can stuff the blanket inside it! <3" —Cheese
"I have been seeing ads for this for so long, and finally decided to buy it! I purchased it as a gift for a family member, and they just loved it! I will more than likely order another one for myself. The ramen blanket looks great (could be bigger), and the pillow is spot on as well. The pillow has a zipper, and the blanket can fit inside, which is kind of a neat feature." —Andrew