1. A soft, wedge-shaped Pillo by Dame that supports all your favorite positions. Whether getting off alone or with a partner, this pillow will be there when you need it.
2. A vibrating cock ring by Lelo because yes, it takes two to tango — but it only takes one cock ring to amplify pleasure for a couple.
3. A versatile panty vibrator designed to stay put while your lover controls its adjustable vibration modes and speeds at close-range or from afar.
Unlike most panty vibrators, this one is strictly external and has a magnetic cap to help it stay put as you walk, sit, lounge or whatever else you plan on doing.
Promising reviews: "This product is amazinggggg for long-distance relationships and even solo play. All different kinds of patterns, or you can make your own. Battery life lasts pretty well, and it’s pretty discreet and stays in place well. I’d say that it is just a tad louder than what I expected, but I think that setting can be adjusted in the app. I’d definitely 100% recommend this — especially to long-distance couples." —Leah J.
"I'm not sure how people say this doesn’t work from afar, because this works. My partner and I live a thousand miles away and we got this, and he controls it from a thousand miles apart. You have to learn how to actually use the app. I 10/10 recommend this." —maricelis torres
Get it from Amazon for $119.
4. A harness and dildo combo kit whether you and your lover are experienced strap-on users and looking for something new or you're a beginner exploring new territory...
5. A remote-controlled prostate vibrator, so you can tease and please your S.O. with nine powerful vibration intensities delivered through its flexible, curved shaft.
6. A 14-inch double-ended vibrating dildo with seven vibrations, so you can get closer than ever with a partner or explore new positions for masturbating. With a length like that, you could certainly fill two holes at once...or at least try.
7. An oh-so-convenient Ohnut set constructed with a stretchy, body-safe material to fit your favorite penis or dildo and offer extra cushioning during penetration.
8. A hands-free Eva vibrator by Dame that can be used alone or with a partner in case clitoral stimulation is a MUST for your guaranteed satisfaction.
9. A couples' waterproof vibrator by Satisfyer featuring a 180-degree rotating head and various applications, so basically you and your partner will flex your imaginations among other things.
10. A not-so-subtle vibrating cock ring that's designed for anyone who loves DP with an attached dildo perfect for anal.
11. A discreet wearable egg vibrator that won't clash with your favorite lingerie and will get you off with seven vibration modes and/or patterns you can personalize using the Bluetooth app.
The ergonomic egg shape means this discreet vibe stays put, so you can wear it out and about (if that's your thing) and control the vibrations effortlessly from your phone. No one would suspect a thing, and with a five-hour battery life...this toy can probably outlast you.
Promising reviews: "App works great — super powerful and quiet. All I had to do was send an invite to my bf, and he instantly was able to connect and control this thing. AMAZING!!" —Rachael M.
"I use mine on Chaturbate mostly. Connects super easily, which was something I was worried about. The app is easy to use, and this device works great for me on Chaturbate. Super comfy — sometimes I forget I have it in." —Vallaria
Get it from Amazon for $129.
12. A stretchy silicone cock ring with a ribbed, vibrating attachment to add a little more ~oomph~ to your stroke game.
13. An app-controlled masturbator sleeve, which will effortlessly get you off with a 360-degree rotation and multiple sensations on the interior of the sleeve. The Max 2 offers three different levels of "contractions," adjustable suction intensity, and seven vibration modes for an extra-stimulating experience.
Promising reviews: "My boyfriend and I are stationed across the country from each other, and thanks to the pandemic, haven't seen each other since October with no end in sight. I bought this and Nora. They work well together, and he said it was incredible when we tried them out for the first time yesterday. It definitely made us feel a little bit closer for a bit, since they mimic each other's movement." —Anonymous
"This is the most realistic toy I've ever used. The suction is excellent even though the air pump is on the loud side. The vibrations are a nice touch and make the experience even more pleasurable. The app works really well with easy control and a whole lot of patterns made by other people to try. Long-distance play works well, especially paired with the Nora. It's perfect for long-distance relationships but also amazing for solo enjoyment too." —Matt
Get it from Amazon for $129.
14. An 8-inch splash-proof rabbit vibrator designed with a rotating head that has three speeds and a flexible clitoral arm offering seven different vibration modes for superior external stimulation. All you (and maybe a lover?) have to do is download the app to stay in ~touch~ from anywhere in the world.
Reviewers say that heterosexual couples should pair this toy with the above Max 2 for a reciprocal long-distance session.
Promising reviews: "Especially when it comes to products like these, you are willing to spend the money, because the truth is you get what you pay for. That being said, let me continue with our experiences thus far. First off we literally have no privacy due to the fact we now have five people living in a two-bedroom. This thing is so quiet no one even knew we were using it. My wife said it was a 10 out of 10 experience for her. We have not used the apps yet. Yes, there are two apps required for the device because according to the main app you can connect multiple devices and have complete control over which one/s you want active. The other one just has multiple control settings for the device's operation in Wi-Fi mode." —Dar Mach Shetra
"At first I was worried about ordering this because of mixed reviews, as I wanted it specifically because I’m in a long-distance relationship and wanted my partner to be able to control it. For distance perspective, my boyfriend lives 1,252 miles away from me. We had no problems using it; we downloaded the app, and he was able to control it right away, and there was no disconnecting. As far as how good the product is, the clitoral stimulation is fantastic, but I couldn’t feel the rotator on the inside as much, so it didn’t have much stimulation there. If you’re looking at this product for the same reason I was, I would definitely recommend it. My boyfriend and I had fun with it for hours." —DCN
Get it from Amazon for $119.
15. A unique, strap-on compatible dildo equipped with an ergonomic base that grinds against the wearer's clit, so you and your lover can both get off no matter which role you like to play.
16. A set of three metal butt plugs in graduated sizes perfect for anal training and long-term play, whether you're new to butt stuff or an experienced pro. Also, they're decorated with a bit of bling to turn that booty into a true work of art.
Promising reviews: "Experienced user here so started with the largest, slipped right in with minimal effort, put on a thong to help keep it from popping out and have been rockin' it the past 6 hours, only wish they made a next size up set!" —RandomGuy
"Bought these for my girlfriend and she loves them! And so do I! They are very comfortable and come in the correct size for those that want to take their love life to a new level. If you are new start with the small size and work your way up. This product is perfect as you can start small and move up as you become more comfortable." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.88+ (available in 14 colors).
Looking for more toys to fit your budget? Check out this round-up of sex toys under $20!
17. A 3-in-1 cock ring for people who want to take their endurance to the next level and *safely* restrict blood flow to all the right places.
You can wear this versatile ring looped around the base of the penis, the shaft and balls or even near the tip for different sensations.
Promising reviews: "The silicone material is soft and stretches perfectly. Fits very nicely and takes erections to the next level! Your partner will notice a big difference I'm willing to put money on it! Very easy to use and simple toy that is super easy to clean and even enhances pleasure. Can be a little uncomfortable putting on and taking off but a little bit of lube fixes that issue easy. Highly recommend everyone try one of these!" —Brandon
"I’m not the most well endowed (girth not super lengthy) and it was a perfect snugness. The hole for your bean bag is comfortable as well, never felt any bunching or biting. Overall very well worth it!" —Jeremy Munson
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in four colors).
18. The RockHer scissoring vibrator by Wet for Her, designed for wearability with a textured G-spot bulb and vibrating clitoral ring that deliver 10 scintillating vibration modes with a wireless remote control.
19. A flexible strapless strap-on featuring a dual-ended design to deliver nine powerful vibration modes to both the wearer and the receiver for simultaneous leg-quaking sensations.
20. A rechargeable strapless strap-on, so you can get a little closer to your partner. If that's not enough bang for your buck, it also vibrates on both ends.
21. A wearable couples' vibrator designed with dual motors and 11 vibration intensities for you and your lover to explore whether you're in the same room or in different time zones.
Promising reviews: "Fastest orgasm ever. I don’t usually enjoy putting toys inside, but this directly stimulates the G-spot, so there’s space for more ;). You control everything from intensity to pattern. Connecting to someone else is easy (took us about 20 minutes to figure out before we got started the first time though), and it stays connected even from different states! It’s not too loud (though I don’t go past 75% intensity, so that may be a factor). 10/10 recommend." —Kayla
"Strong little guy, my wife and I love it! The material is quality. We love the app. I get to control and tease at my will (drives her nuts)! It looks bigger in the pictures. The motors are strong and quiet. According to her the ergonomics are on point, and as couple testers we give it five thumbs-up. Nice addition to our alone time." —tim
Get it from Amazon for $119 (available in purple and aqua).