1. Yess! You’re responding.
2. You totally loved my joke and are typing out a long set of “haha”s
3. You were offended by my joke and are not sure how to word your response.
4. You actually didn’t even know I was joking. I should probably clarify.
5. But I’ve waited a long time and if I go now, we’ll awkwardly cross texts.
6. You’re typing a long paragraph now. Probably serious.
7. You’re bringing up something you’ve been meaning to bring up for a while now. I thought maybe this was coming.
8. I should scroll up and review everything I’ve said in this conversation.
9. On the other hand, maybe you just got distracted and stopped typing.
10. I’ll just act like I’m distracted too. I’m not going to sit here and watch for your response.
12. This could really be a turning point in the story of our friendship.
13. I’m so ready to apologize for all that I’ve done wrong.
14. The anticipation is unbearable.
15. I can hear the building music - it’s like a tense moment in a movie that makes you squirm in your seat. The ambiguity. The tension. It’s. Just. Too. Much. I need to know what it is you’re saying!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘