1. Yess! You’re responding.
2. You totally loved my joke and are typing out a long set of “haha”s
3. You were offended by my joke and are not sure how to word your response.
4. You actually didn’t even know I was joking. I should probably clarify.
5. But I’ve waited a long time and if I go now, we’ll awkwardly cross texts.
6. You’re typing a long paragraph now. Probably serious.
7. You’re bringing up something you’ve been meaning to bring up for a while now. I thought maybe this was coming.
8. I should scroll up and review everything I’ve said in this conversation.
9. On the other hand, maybe you just got distracted and stopped typing.
10. I’ll just act like I’m distracted too. I’m not going to sit here and watch for your response.
12. This could really be a turning point in the story of our friendship.
13. I’m so ready to apologize for all that I’ve done wrong.
14. The anticipation is unbearable.
15. I can hear the building music - it’s like a tense moment in a movie that makes you squirm in your seat. The ambiguity. The tension. It’s. Just. Too. Much. I need to know what it is you’re saying!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."