Like many people, I have had to learn how not to overeat at delicious holiday parties. (Ahem.) Here are five illustrated strategies I use.
4. I focus on the one perfect dessert I want and ignore all else.
NOTE: This is especially hard (but necessary) at potluck-style parties where your friends/family made the desserts.
What strategies do you use? Let me know in the comments below.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀