14 Creepy Places That You Should Never, Ever Visit
Unless you're morbid and adventurous. "There were mirrors everywhere — I assumed they were for the orgies, since more were on the ceiling."
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about some of the creepiest places that they ever visited. Here's some of their most imaginative Goosebumps style stories:
1. Former Penal Colony on Coiba Island — Panama
2. Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre — Los Angeles
4. Land Between the Lakes — Kentucky and Tennessee
5. The Cecil Hotel — Los Angeles
6. Former Religious House — Guanajuato, Mexico
8. The Vaults — Edinburgh
9. Pearl Harbor — Hawaii
10. The Capuchin Crypt and St. Peter's Cathedral — Rome
11. The Crescent Hotel — Eureka Springs, Arkansas
12. The West Germany–East Germany Border
13. The Union Tank Car Dome — Baton Rouge, Louisiana
14. Some Cubicle — Anywhere, USA
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.