1. The Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub (from £8.50) will leave you feeling clean and exfoliated, but still well moisturised.
2. The No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser (£9.95) is a gentle cleanser that's still powerful enough to melt off makeup.
4. The Mario Badescu Facial Spray (£7) is a hydrating spray that can also be used to prep your skin for makeup and set it, too!
5. The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (from £1.99) is an absolute staple that removes makeup gently.
6. Lidl's Cien Q10 Night Cream and Day Cream are both super affordable (at about £2.99 each) and effective, but unfortunately they're only available in store.
8. These super hydrating Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks come in a pack of 11, which equals £1.15 per mask!
10. The Skin Food Black Sugar Mask (£6.83) can be used as an exfoliator or as a mask and is packed with vitamins and minerals.
11. The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is super affordable (£4.29) and very effective for clearing away spots.
13. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (from £6) is great at clearing and soothing oily, blemish-prone skin.
15. The Witch Overnight Clearing Serum (£5.99) is an effective overnight treatment that helps minimise spots without drying out your skin.
16. Okay, these Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme pads are usually £14.95, but they're on offer right now for £7.45, which still makes them eligible!
17. Boots Ingredients Charcoal and Willow Bark Sheet Mask is a soothing treat that only costs £2.99 a pop (or £3 for two!).
19. Apple Cider Vinegar is an all-natural, multipurpose beauty product that helps clear spots and can also be used as a hair conditioner!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.