We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Erase mystery stains from your Uggs with a specialty four-piece cleaning kit made specifically for their sheepskin.
2. And clean up all kinds of other suede and nubuck shoes, coats, and bags with a multi-functional brush that even diminishes water stains, no spray or other cleaner required.
3. Rub a paste of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and water over your white fabric shoes to turn them bright white again.
4. And if your soles are yellowed from age, try applying a shoe whitener to make them look fresh and new.
5. Pick up all kinds of embedded dirt and earwax from the inside of your Airpods or other earbuds by repurposing mounting putty.
6. Or opt for a dual-sided electronics cleaning brush with a pointed silicone tip that can help push out any embedded gunk from your Airpods or other earbuds.
7. Spritz a half-rubbing alcohol, half-bottled water solution on a soft microfiber cloth to sanitize and de-smear your phone.
8. Scrub out a cast iron pan using salt and hot water (I sometimes also add a paper towel in the mix).
Completely dry it out by heating it briefly over the stove again, then add a thin layer of oil to protect it until the next time you pull it out to cook.
9. A regular bar of soap is all you need to extract excess makeup — not to mention bacteria — from your Beauty Blender or other makeup sponge.
10. Check your dishwasher's filter for any food or mineral blockage weekly to remove it ASAP, then run the washer on hot with some vinegar in the bottom to help dissolve anything that's left.
11. But if vinegar doesn't quite cut it, rely on a trusty standby cleaning tablet even the hardest water doesn't stand a chance against.
12. And if your dishwasher's starting to smell bad or leaving residue on your dishes, consult your manual to figure out how to give it a ~deep clean~.
13. Run a few cups of white vinegar through your humidifier (plug it in outside, so you don't have to smell it), then rinse it out, scrub any areas you can reach that are still gunky, and run some water through (outside, again).
14. Wash your Keurig K-cup holder in regular old soap and water, then descale the rest of the machine by filling it 3/4 of the way with white vinegar, and running that through.
15. Of course, white vinegar works to clean and de-scale the inside of your drip coffee maker, too.
16. Effortlessly wipe away years of baked-on grease, sugar, and other mystery crud with a fume-free oven cleaner.
17. Knock out that sour washer smell by running a cleaning tablet through it once a month.
18. Besides pulling the lint off your dryer's screen after every load, regularly get the lint out of the spot where the screen sits using your vacuum or a lint brush.
19. And push out all the built-up lint in your dryer's duct using a specialty brush that (optionally) attaches to your drill. It just might make your clothes dry faster!
20. Keep finished leather shoes, furniture, and bags looking sharp using a one-step cleaning and conditioning spray.
21. If Legos ever get a little icky, corral 'em in a mesh bag and toss them in the washer on hot.
22. Boil water and a tablespoon of cream of tartar to easily scrape out all the gunk from the bottom (and sides!) of a grossly burned pan.
23. Coax the stains out of your microfiber couch with alcohol, distilled water, a new sponge, and a dish brush you use just for that purpose.
24. Make your stainless utterly spotless literally in seconds with stainless steel cleaning wipes.
25. Some silver polishing wipes will transform your tarnished silver jewelry, heirlooms, and flea-market finds into gleaming masterpieces.
26. Dunk your greasy stove vent-hood filter in a pot of boiling water and baking soda to melt off the greasy buildup in about one minute.
27. Spot-clean sweat, blood, urine, and other people-and-pet stains using an enzyme cleaner — whether the stains are on your mattress, furniture, or carpet.
28. And zap stubborn dirt, oil, food, makeup, and all kinds of non-pet and people stains with a powerful spot remover spray.
29. Run all your air vents through the dishwasher and vacuum your intake vent to ditch all that dusty buildup at once.
30. If your garbage disposal's a little smelly, the culprit may be the under-side of the splash guard: an old toothbrush will help you knock that stuff down the disposal where it belongs.
31. But if that doesn't do the trick, try a disposal cleaner that'll foam up to get the gunk out of every last nook and cranny.
32. Banish the growing mildew buildup in your bathtub's caulk by letting cotton coil and bleach sit for a little bit.
33. Or opt for a mold and mildew remover made from a no-odor gel that sticks and stays to your grout and caulking.
Everyone else, when they see how effortlessly clean everything in your life is:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.