25 Storage And Organization Products From Target That People Actually Swear By
Create your own mini before-and-after.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-cube shelf that can turn any blank stretch of wall into both storage and a spot for display. Between the selection of different bins available to make it work the way you want and all the rooms it could be useful in (entryway, kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, play room...) the possibilities are basically endless.
2. A set of eight interlocking drawer organizers because you can customize their configuration to create your very own stunning before and after for that junk drawer you've eyed for years — and all for less than $10.
3. A set of two expandable drawer dividers to turn that messy dresser drawer into a space that Marie Kondo would applaud — all you have to do is file things away to the right compartment.
4. A utensil organizer with A) designated spots to neatly store even more silverware in the same amount of space and B) an expandable side compartment so it fits the entire width of the drawer, giving you extra storage space *and* preventing the organizer from sliding around.
5. An ottoman with secret storage that, besides giving you a cozy, stylish spot to rest your feet, will hide whatever you need it to: extra blankets for coziness, toys that have basically moved in and tried to overtake your grown-up space, or the pile of books that's your current "to-read" list.
6. An over-the-cabinet organizer perfect for storing all kinds of things in your kitchen or bathroom: extra sponges and go-to cleaning supplies; foil, plastic wrap, and wax paper; your hair straightener, heat-protectant spray, and hair brush. Oh, and the opposite side is a towel bar, so no functionality is wasted!
7. A three-tier wheeled metal cart that's so multifunctional and adds so much extra storage space that you'll find a use for it in the kitchen (as a cute coffee station), the bathroom (it's like extra counter and cabinet space all in one), the garage (*rolls it over to the corner for a project*), the home office/guest room (filing system and bedside table? Yes!). Honestly, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
8. An over-the-door shoe organizer to, yes, make all your favorite footwear easy to access, but *also* to create instant new storage space on the back of pretty much any door. Suddenly your laundry closet also has space for cleaning supplies, your kiddo's door's storing all of their dolls or toy cars, and your pantry has twice as much room for snacks.
9. Or a tiered shoe rack shoe rack because whether you stick it in your closet or use it to create a mini mudroom, what once was a mish-mash pile of shoes can become a showroom-like display of all your favorite or most-worn pairs.
10. A large toy storage bin that's perfect for hiding away a clutter of dolls, stuffed animals, toy cars, and more, so it's quick and easy to get your kiddo's space into ship-shape. (No promises you can get them to do it by themselves, though!)
11. A super sturdy sheet pan and cutting board organizer so you can simply file them away separately, and easily slide out exactly what you need the moment you need it. It's made of heavy-duty coated metal, so it won't budge an inch or even threaten to scratch your pans.
12. An airtight food storage set because they keep pantry staples fresh for longer than the original packaging ever possibly could and they'll make everything easy to find — that's money + time saved.
13. A five-tier pants hanger because it'll free up several precious inches of closet rod space while still keeping all your favorite leggings, jeans, and slacks easily accessible.
14. And a pack of slimline hangers so you can create *even more* wiggle room in your closet without having to make any decisions about what to keep or donate.
15. A pack of Command mop and broom grippers so you can finally get all your mops, Swiffers, and even things like baseball bats out of their tumbled pile in the corner, and turn any blank space of wall or even your laundry room door into a well-organized broom closet.
16. An expandable storage shelf (that many reviewers use for cans in the pantry) because it'll fit the exact width of your cabinet or shelf space and make it easy to see everything you have *without* having to dig for it.
17. An elegant countertop makeup organizer because it'll keep all the products you use every single day looking perfectly neat and right at arm's reach. You won't spend any time on a regular morning digging through your bigger collection (which, you love for other reasons but don't always need!), saving you at least five minutes of time in the mornings.
18. An eight-tier adjustable wire rack that you can either hang over the door or mount to your door or wall to magically create extra storage basically anywhere you need it, whether it's the kitchen/pantry, bathroom, laundry room, or even your closet.
19. A six-shelf hanging closet organizer to turn 14 inches of rod space — which would only store approximately seven or eight sweaters or pairs of hanging jeans — into usable space to store at least twice as many, if you fold 'em.
20. A wire basket that's specifically sized to sit on the top of a toilet tank and keep any reading material and (naturally) extra TP looking sharp.
21. A bin with built-in wheels so you can actually easily use and access even the furthest back corners of your under-sink cabinet (or of the top of your fridge, or under a bed, or...) — simply roll it forward and grab what you need, no installation or assembly required.
22. A spacious outdoor storage bench because it will keep everything you stash in it nice and dry on rainy days, all while doubling up as a place for extra seating.
23. A set of super transparent, shatter-resistant, leak-proof, air-tight leftover and lunch containers so your leftover or meal prep game becomes a true work of art (and your soup or salad dressing never ends up seeping anywhere it's unwelcome).
24. A giant and semi-transparent Ziploc zipper tote perfect for protecting your off-season clothes when you stash 'em away under your bed or in the top of the closet, but that's also strong and durable enough that it can hold up to everyday use, too.
25. An in-cabinet shelf to help you take advantage of any wasted ~vertical space~, doubling the storage capacity of pretty much whichever spot you put it in! Built-in shelves, even if they're adjustable, sometimes are just too far apart; these let you "stack", for example, your bowls over your plates *without* you having to remove all your bowls every time you want a plate.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.