3. These “something blue” shoes made with inexpensive paint.
And if you’re not into the traditional blue, you could coordinate them with your wedding colors, instead! Here’s the how-to.
5. This simple but gorgeous lace-edged veil.
Here’s the tutorial. I promise it’s not impossible, even if you don’t have lots of sewing experience — and could help you save some serious cash.
6. These pretty pearl and wire hairpins.
To make your hairstyle truly one of a kind. Here’s the tutorial.
9. This bunting that you can make from old sheets (and dye with tea, if you’d like).
This tutorial shows how to dye your bunting with black tea for a ~vintage vibe~, but you could pick whatever fabric you like best and just skip the dyeing part of the tutorial.
16. These glowing paper lanterns that will light up the dance floor (or illuminate your tables).
You can hang them, put them on tables, or do pretty much whatever you want with them. They’re designed to use with LED tea lights (like these), so you don’t have to worry about them catching on fire. Get the templates and tutorials here.
17. This table runner made from reprinted family photos — both vintage and modern.
Don’t use the original photo prints, of course! Scan them into the computer and get all the photos printed on the same type of paper. Here’s the tutorial.
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃