17 DIY Bathroom Upgrades You Can Actually Do
1. Add a splash of color to your medicine cabinet with peel-and-stick wallpaper.
2. Stencil your favorite Beyoncé quote on your shower curtain.
3. Glue together two cheap bath mats to make a pineapple-shaped place to warm your toes.
4. Use an acrylic bar and two curtain rod holders to make a custom towel rack.
5. Frame your builder's-grade mirror using baseboard and liquid nails.
6. Hand-draw pretty patterns onto the tile that's already there.
7. Mod Podge scrapbook paper onto your outlet and switch covers.
8. Spray-paint your doorknobs and cabinet knobs using a metallic paint.
9. While you have the spray paint out, paint your shower fixtures, too.
10. Build a set of organizers from mason jars and a piece of wood.
11. Hang a second shower curtain to make your tub seem extra luxurious.
12. Hot-glue your wine cork collection onto nonslip shelf liner to make a custom bath mat.
A handy way to use all those corks you've been collecting. Here's the step-by-step.