“Personally, I find the ‘following’ new tab way more interesting than my actual [Instagram] feed,” said Tanlines musician Eric Emm, who started collecting Drake’s likes a year ago. He said he was initially compelled by the above “really sweet, very innocent photo, of a girl and her dad at a rollerskating rink,” and 12 months later, concludes that Drake’s likes are “very much in line with his persona: pretty soft and sweet, peppered with occasionally thugdom.”
Unlike Twitter, where anyone can access tweets a user has favorited at any time, Instagram likes aren’t saved in one place, and must be tracked in real time. So, if Drake liked anything while Emm was asleep, maybe those photos don’t appear in Emm’s collection. But Emm’s confident he didn’t miss many, because Drake gives likes out sparingly. “That’s part of what’s made this so manageable,” he said. “If it was photos [Grizzly Bear’s] @edroste liked, it would be impossible.”
3. So, Drake likes:
22. Drake likes dancehall graphics.
25. And girls who flip the bird.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌