2. “That’s My Man,” a collaboration with Pharrell, is her bubble-popping contribution to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 soundtrack.
It sounds like a never-turnt-down take on “Anniemal”-era Annie, or taking off your shoes when it’s hot out.
3. Pharrell produced the song and recorded vocals for its original demo.
“His inflections and character in his voice are gold. I’ve always looked up to him and he happens to have been very instrumental in the careers of some of my biggest influences: Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Britney,” LIZ said in an email. “Pharrell just oozes cool and is so incredibly supportive and down for me. He and I plan on doing more work together very soon.”
4. Honestly, if summer music has an all-time king, it’s this guy.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈