2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵