2. And you’re totally obsessed with Future’s Pharrell-produced jam “Move That Dope.”
5. Pause — check out Future conquering the ocean one more time:
6. Also, Future Islands frontman Sam T. Herring is evidently super into rap, and “freestyles” when he writes song melodies.
He can kind of rap?! He has a hip-hop side project thing, called Hemlock Ernst.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀