1. Drake hosted the 2014 ESPYS on July 16. During his opening monologue, he poked fun at himself for being a bandwagon sports fans, joked about his buddy Johnny Manziel doing mushrooms, and congratulated Tim Howard for being the hottest.
2. The crowd was ~basically~ with him.
5. So Drake returned the affection, blowing on Stephenson’s ear. Check out The Rock loving it in the background.
6. Then he moved on to Pacers forward and guard Paul George. He wasn’t super amused.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.