1. There’s always a festival of some kind happening year-round
5. In Atlanta, you can feel all of the seasons of the year
….but not necessarily in the appropriate order.
8. These women. Obviously.
10. Oh, you want super-authentic Chinese, Mexican and Ethiopian food?
Seriously. Melting pot of cultures.
Protip: Don’t eat Chinese, Mexican and Ethiopian food all at once though….
12. We breed famous people.
13. These guys.
Coca-Cola for life.
14. Every neighborhood is different and has a distinct culture.
15. With the world’s busiest airport, you can fly anywhere!
…it’s also the busiest airport with lots of people. Pro or con? Could really go either way.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀