So all of your friends went out and had babies.
1. Ninety percent of the time, this means your life becomes less meaningful unless you have a baby too.
2. "OMG! Do you want to hold him/her?"
3. "You would feel complete if you just settled down and had a baby or eight."
4. Wine is no longer appropriate for play dates.
5. Yes, my dog IS my child.
6. Apparently having children is the only acceptable reason to be tired.
7. The "work–life balance" is more important for parents.
8. Nope, poop is still not cute no matter how cute the baby is.
9. Kids make people do weird things.
10. And all the moms are like this:
11. They bring the kids EVERYWHERE.
12. You're left to drink alone at the bar.
13. You can't get on Facebook anymore... or Instagram.
14. They judge everything you do.
15. Picking up a six-pack loses all meaning.
16. When you say you don't want kids:
17. When they realize you're calling them out on BuzzFeed:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!