So all of your friends went out and had babies.
1. Ninety percent of the time, this means your life becomes less meaningful unless you have a baby too.
2. “OMG! Do you want to hold him/her?”
After saying, “No, it’s really OK” five times.
3. “You would feel complete if you just settled down and had a baby or eight.”
4. Wine is no longer appropriate for play dates.
6. Apparently having children is the only acceptable reason to be tired.
“You don’t know TIRED until you’ve had kids.”
7. The “work–life balance” is more important for parents.
“You can stay late since you don’t have a family at home waiting for you.”
9. Kids make people do weird things.
10. And all the moms are like this:
11. They bring the kids EVERYWHERE.
12. You’re left to drink alone at the bar.
…or under your desk.
13. You can’t get on Facebook anymore… or Instagram.
14. They judge everything you do.
15. Picking up a six-pack loses all meaning.
16. When you say you don’t want kids:
17. When they realize you’re calling them out on BuzzFeed:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀