1. Plays well with others
2. Weddings can be sad too, but not if you have a supportive date
3. He obviously photographs well
4. He’s a great dancer
5. Like…moves BETTER than Jagger.
6. How could Mom NOT like him?
7. He’ll keep you in line
8. He’ll laugh with you when no one else will
9. Chances are, he can tie a cherry stem with his tongue. Everyone loves party tricks.
10. Won’t get caught up in any family drama
11. He’s good at polite responses
12. Imagine how beautiful that mic feels…now imagine if you were that mic.
13. He has friends for your friends
So what if he can’t find anything to wear
Note: The wedding is in August. Hit me up, Adam. Hit. Me. Up.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎