1. You watch TCM religiously.
2. With that being said, part of you dies every time you hear someone your age say they don't watch classic films because they're in black and white.
3. You bury yourself in Victorian novels.
4. You despise remakes of any kind.
5. Everyone you've ever been in love with is dead or 60+ years old.
6. Your favorite stations on Pandora include The Andrews Sisters, Django Reinhardt, The Foundations, etc.
7. You've seen every episode of I Love Lucy.
8. History classes were always your favorite subject in school.
9. You're a boss when it comes to trivia pertaining to the roaring '20s.
10. You still write letters on a typewriter.
11. And listen to music on a record player.
12. You use phrases like "That's the bees knees!"
13. And you're always confused at some of the modern catchphrases.
14. Everyone has always described you as having an old soul.
15. You've attended at least one swing dancing class.
16. When you discover a speakeasy in your city it becomes your new designated hangout spot.
17. Old cinemas make your heart flutter.
18. You love getting lost in any museum.
19. Thrift shops are your best friend.
20. You have no regrets wearing vintage apparel whilst out and about.
21. You're always dreaming about traveling back to different eras in history.
22. You've thought about splurging on a vintage automobile.
23. You love asking your grandparents about how life was in the '30s and '40s.
24. Despite feeling lost in this day and age, yearning for the past has helped you find a whole new appreciation for modern technology, health care, and ways of life in general.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!