1. You get far too invested in the love lives of fictional characters.
2. You fall deeply in love with the same fictional characters you enjoy shipping.
3. As soon as you lock eyes with an attractive stranger you can't help but become infatuated with them.
4. Then you start to picture your perfect lives together.
5. And what your babies would look like.
6. The Notebook is secretly one of your favorite films of all time.
7. Your Netflix account is overfilled with romantic comedies.
8. You're constantly planning a slew of romantic activities that you'll one day do with your significant other.
9. You've thought about what your wedding day would be like at least once.
10. Did you just meet someone new that you also find ridiculously cute? Let the Facebook stalking commence!
11. You spend so much time with your own thoughts that sometimes you don't even know how to interact with your crush.
12. Let alone start dating anyone for that matter.
13. You constantly find yourself disappointed in modern day romance.
14. All of your friends feel bad that you're single on Valentine's Day, but you appreciate the 14th of February because there's so much love in the air.
15. You're always wondering if your crush is thinking about you or if they also find you attractive.
16. You worry about every little thing.
17. And you're an open book.
18. Everyone always comes to you for advice when it involves relationships.
19. Your heart breaks when you discover that your favorite celebrity crush has broken up with their significant other.
20. There's nothing that can stop you from comparing your soon to be boyfriend with characters like Mr. Darcy.
21. You will always believe in magic.
22. If it seems like your dating life is truly hopeless, the thought that you'll one day find your true love keeps you going.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!