1. You start listening to Christmas music in September.
2. You watch Love Actually religiously until December 25th.
3. Followed by binge-watching all of your other favorite holiday films.
4. Yes, it's only October, but you still burst into excitement seeing Christmas decorations at any store.
5. You have a Christmas countdown going on year-round.
6. You start thinking about what presents you're going to get your friends and family months before the special day.
7. Aside from Christmas, obviously, Black Friday is one of your favorite days of the year.
8. You decorate your house the day after Thanksgiving.
9. And you keep those decorations up well after the New Year.
10. You live for the moment when Starbucks releases their signature holiday drinks.
11. Not to mention how you freak out when Starbucks starts using those beautiful red cups.
12. You eagerly await finally being able to dress your pets up for the holidays again.
13. And wear your fashionable Christmas sweaters.
14. You can't wait to drag your reluctant family members around the city as you embrace all of the Christmas activities.
15. Your home is forever filled with the scent of Christmas candles.
16. You're always dreaming of a white Christmas.
17. You have no shame for the amount of enthusiasm you have for the holidays.
18. You don't know how you'd live without the deliciousness that is peppermint bark.
19. You started a separate Tumblr solely dedicated to documenting different holiday-themed recipes and craft ideas.
20. The thought of being able to spend cherished time with loved ones during the holidays makes all of the anticipation worth it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!