1. When you have to dig deep into your dusty attic to find all of the Christmas decorations.
2. As you start to unload all the boxes, you get angry at your past self for making everything so unorganized.
3. When you open up the ornament box and discover that most of them are broken.
4. Then you also find out that your favorite ornaments have disappeared.
5. When you realize you have way too much Christmas stuff.
6. Quickly getting annoyed at your parents because they're so picky about where certain decorations go.
7. Desperately needing to take a break as soon as you start decorating.
8. No matter how many times you've set up the tree, putting it together every year is like solving a complex puzzle.
9. If you buy a real tree, it's even more difficult trying to find one that is worth your money.
10. Accidentally buying a tree that doesn't fit in your living room.
11. When you get caught in the Christmas lights as you're trying to untangle them.
12. When you feel the urge to eat a candy cane from storage even though you know it's more than a year old.
13. After you finally finish setting up everything outside, you turn on the light switch to discover that more than half of the lights don't work.
14. Alas, when the task of setting up Christmas decorations is completed, all the thoughts of murder and annoyance towards your family is forgotten.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!