1. Because Thórsmörk Valley.
2. Because sunsets.
3. Because Icelandic horses.
4. Because hot springs.
5. Because Skogafoss.
6. Because Laugavegur.
7. Because Þingvellir National Park.
8. Because Gulfoss.
9. Because mountains.
10. Because Reykjavik street art.
11. Because more mountains.
12. Because UNDERNEATH waterfalls.
13. Because glaciers.
14. Because road trips.
15. Because Seljalandsfoss.
16. Because black sand deserts.
17. Because Reykjavik’s cemetery.
18. Because harbors.
19. Because Harpa.
20. Because rivers next to bus stops.
21. Because even more mountains.
22. Because walking trails.
23. Because mountains that look like ice cream sundaes.
24. Because Lupin.
25. Because Landmannalaugar.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥